Set in safe, secure grounds in a beautiful rural village with access to local facilities and amenities Woodhouse Day Nursery offers a flexible approach to childcare to suit the individual needs of your child and their families.
We build close relationships with families to ensure that the children’s learning, development and welfare is paramount and our staff are fully qualified, dedicated and offer a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Rugby Tots, Kimble and Teddy tennis lessons.
- French and cookery lessons.
- Learning framework based around Early Years Foundation Stage EYFS.
- Before, after school and holiday club facilities as well as hourly baby sessions.
- Baby signing classes for 0-18 months.
- Attractive outside play facilities accessible in all weathers.
- Car park with dedicated drop off points.
- Online, real time learning journal using Tapestry.
- Funded sessions for 2-5-year olds.
- Parents evenings.
- Inclusive baby packages.
- Freshly home cooked meals.
- Monthly, minuted, parent’s forum meetings.
- Home from home environment.
- Ofsted inspected ‘Good’.